Today On Premium
Regularly performing preventive PC maintenance provides managed services providers with an excellent opportunity to spot previously unidentified issues that could become bigger problems later. There’s a lot to remember when performing preventive maintenance. MSPs can simplify the process by creating a PC maintenance checklist, such as the accompanying file from TechRepublic Premium. From the download: ...
While some efforts aimed at enhancing human lives have come at the expense of our environment’s vitality, a beacon of hope has risen in the form of green technology, a.k.a. greentech. This field has emerged as a central driving force for positive change in a constantly evolving world. Greentech’s sustainable solutions are paving the way ...
The importance of quality technical documentation cannot be overstated. Whether using this documentation to educate and inform internal employees, external customers, seasoned technological professionals, technology-averse end users, millennials, the senior population or any kind of target audience, it can make or break your organization. The purpose of this policy from TechRepublic Premium is to provide ...
A strong, well-focused resume is essential for showcasing your knowledge and expertise. This template from TechRepublic Premium will help ensure that you include the most relevant aspects of your work history and accomplishments so that prospective employers will recognize the value you can bring to their projects. Here are some dos and don’ts shared by ...
Installation of unauthorized computer programs and software, including files downloaded and accessed on the internet, can easily and quickly introduce unnecessary clutter, system instability or unreliability, and serious security vulnerabilities, all of which might require lengthy support remediation and lead to wasted productivity. This policy from TechRepublic Premium can be used to establish guidelines for ...
New hires, internal promotions and role changes represent a significant organizational expense both in the procurement and setup/delivery of company resources. Resources include desktop computers, monitors, laptops, mobile devices, security tokens, printers, software and other items needed for employees to perform their work. This policy from TechRepublic Premium provides a framework for the IT department ...
Given the ever-increasing importance of data, it’s no wonder that hard drive problems can produce fear and panic, especially if you haven’t conducted a recent backup. Hard drive recovery is a much more pleasant undertaking if you have steady and consistent backups to rely on during the process. Luckily, disk problems don’t necessarily mean the ...
Pay attention class! Educational technology is helping learners and teachers around the world. Edtech encompasses a wide range of opportunities, from using electronic gadgets (e.g., laptops and tablets) in a conventional classroom setting for note-taking to making online courses accessible. TechRepublic Premium presents this quick glossary of 68 edtech terms and concepts to help your ...
The popularity of Android devices means a strategy for management and troubleshooting is crucial for employee and company success. This checklist from TechRepublic Premium can help your organization get the most out of its investment in Android devices (or that of your employees if they are using their own). From the checklist: DEVICE TROUBLESHOOTING For ...
A hostile work environment affects the psychological well-being of employees, which may lead to decreased productivity. Every enterprise should establish a written policy, like this one from TechRepublic Premium, and require every employee, contractor and third-party vendor to read, acknowledge and agree to comply with its principles. From the policy: FILING A COMPLAINT The company ...
- Oct 10: Server Deployment/Migration Checklist -- $9
- Oct 10: Quick Glossary: Financial Crime -- $19
- Oct 10: MSP Best Practices: Network Switch and Router Deployment Checklist -- $9
- Oct 11: Power Checklist: New Workstation -- $9
- Oct 11: Portable Storage Policy -- $9
- Oct 12: Patch Management Policy -- $9
- Oct 12: Quick Glossary: Cleantech -- $19
- Oct 12: Power Checklist: Managing and Troubleshooting Windows User Accounts -- $19
- Oct 16: Third-Party Vendor Policy -- $9
- Oct 16: EU GDPR Compliance Checklist --$9
- Oct 16: Quick Glossary: Smartphones -- $9
- Oct 17: Power Checklist: Vetting Employees for Security Sensitive Operations -- $9
- Oct 17: Change Control Policy -- $9
- Oct 17: GDPR Consent Request Forms: Sample Text -- $9
- Oct 18: Quick Glossary: Payroll -- $19
- Oct 18: Checklist: Securing Windows 10 Systems -- $9
- Oct 18: Software Procurement Policy -- $9
- Oct 19: IT Consultant Conduct Policy -- $9
- Oct 19: Quick Glossary: Machine Learning -- $19
- Oct 19: Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Use Cases -- $9
- Oct 20: Software Quality Control Policy -- $9
- Oct 23: Employee Conduct, Attendance and Punctuality Policy -- $9
- Oct 23: MSP Best Practices: Server Maintenance Checklist -- $9
- Oct 23: Penetration Testing and Scanning Policy -- $9
- Oct 24: Quick Glossary: Wealth Management -- $19
- Oct 24: Change Order Form -- $9
- Oct 24: Project Management Checklist -- $9
- Oct 25: Microsoft 365 Services Usage Policy -- $9
- Oct 25: Hiring Kit: Android Developer -- $19
- Oct 26: Timekeeping and Pay Policy -- $9
- Oct 26: Quick Glossary: Femtech -- $19
- Oct 26: Hiring Kit: Data Architect -- $19
- Oct 27: Extended Sick Leave Policy -- $9